Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just The TWO Of Us, Building Castles In The Sky.....

                  "I'm chuckin' my DEUCES up... I'm moving on to something better, better, better..." , "Now it takes TWO when it used to take one...", "I don't know much about algebra, but I know that one plus one equals TWO...". Well, if you can't take a hint while I'm passive aggressively (and creatively, if I don't say so myself!) booty poppin' it in your face with this eclectic mix of jams then... well, then I can't help you. But to all the rest of you, no, that wasn't just another example of the Youtube video suggestion sidebar gone wrong, it was the very stoked announcement of RYPE event numero dos! We're back and we're better than ever! Put your headphones on, turn your car speakers all the way up,  keep on turning that volume knob until the bitch won't turn no mo', but find a way to get those hips swaying, those limbs shakin', that head bangin' and yo' bad self on over for RYPE night squared! Baby get it on, get it on, because Saturday the 17th is the night when TWO become ONE (what we're really trying to say is, BRING A FRIEND!) Check the deets ovah here (make RYPE LYKE you and click that LIKE button while your at it!) and shorty imma buy you ALL a drank. Some new pieces by our most inspired and lovely artists Hannah Henderson, Paola Pereira and so excited to see the works of Michael Draghi! Not to mention some pumped up sounds caressing your very soul (yeah, we said it.) from DJ Rene Lomeli and get on the level, people with DJ Level! What's up Fuzion for making that dirty, dirty happen, love this place, you will too, RYPE APPROVED. Miss you all, see you all soon! XOXO Rype Girl.... I mean...




AND KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPCOMING ISSUES OF STATESIDE MAGAZINE TO SEE EVEN MORE ART FROM THE SEXY AND THEY KNOW IT GIRLIES HANNAH HENDERSON, PAOLA PEREIRA AND MIRI SUNKEL!! IT'S WORTH IT! IT'S FREE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM MEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment